Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It is Time for Real Change America!

I think we can all see now that the mainstream media of America did the United States of America a huge disservice in not doing its journalistic job during the presidential campaign of 2008. Not one mainstream media outlet asked Barack Obama a tough question or did any serious research into his background and the types of people he associated with. Hell...Sarah Palin (the VP candidate) endured a hundred times more scrutiny than Barack Obama and she was also constantly defending vicious (and outright lies) attacks on her character and her family.
If the mainstream media had done its job and vetted candidate Obama as well as it did with McCain and Palin...I'm confident many of the independant voters who said "let's give Obama a chance" would have not voted for him.

I firmly believe the Obama administration is nothing more than "more of the same" politics and in fact, I feel that they are taking some of the more corrupt facets of government to an entirely new level we have never seen before...mainly lying to the American people. I thought George Bush was arrogant and aloof sometimes, and it showed in his poll numbers. But now watching Barack Obama....wow...arrogance has been elevated to a whole new strata I've never seen in a US President. This administration promised to be the most tranparent...and all we have gotten so far is more of the same back-door deals, catering to special interests and passing trillions of dollars in legislation before the people (or even the Congress ) even knew the details of what the bills contained.

I am going to dedicate this blog to exposing the truth behind why we need real change in America and how we can make a difference in holding our government accountable. Remember, they work for us....not the other way around. Many elected officials out there are treating us as if we do not matter and it is time that they listened to our message that we are sick and tired of the Washington BS. Our message is clear and if they choose to demonize the messengers and ignore the message...we need to vote them out of office and put people in Washington who will not cater to lobbyists and special interests and represent the people they swore to represent.

I will not allow any discussions to turn partisan as this is not about party politics...it is about America...and what makes this the greatest country on our planet. My whole premis is that the GOVERNMENT is broken....not the Dems...not the Repubs...the entire way our Government operates and they way that they are trying to control our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment